Nexunom provides the Nexunom.com website, the Reviews Generator and Monitoring Software and all other related services, subject to your compliance with the terms, conditions and notices contained in this document, as well as any other agreements between you and Nexunom.
All services provided through this website, including the Reviews Generator and Monitoring Software, this website and its content, are governed by these terms and conditions. By using this website and our services, you agree that you have read and understand these terms, and are bound to them. If you do not agree to these terms, do not continue using this website or our services.
By using our website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, and that,if you are accessing this website on behalf of an organization or entity, you are authorized to act on behalf of that entity and to bind it to the terms set forth herein.
The terms and conditions may change periodically - it is the user’s responsibility to make themselves aware of these changes by reviewing the site periodically. Your continued use of our site and services, even after a chance has been made, indicate that you are aware of and agree to the terms.
Nexunom grants you a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use any services provided to you by Nexunom. This is for internal business purposes only, and is only intended for the purposes outlined in these Terms. You may not sublicense, sell, resell, transfer or otherwise commercially exploit the services of Nexunom to any third party.
We offer several services through this site, and may, at our discretion, change the description or content of those services to more accurately represent those services. Fees for the services may be found elsewhere on the site, and you are responsible for providing all of the equipment required to utilize said services, including computers, internet access, and any other necessary equipment.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the site at any time. Nexunom has no control over third party networks that you may access during the use of our site. We hold no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, or failure to store user communications or personalization settings.
Nexunom retains the right to suspend, terminate or refuse to provide you with access to the site and services at any time. If Nexunom believes you have failed to comply with these terms and services, or been involved in any actions that are illegal or that could lead to harm, liability, harassment or abuse, we will suspend your account and use of our services without express notice to you. Once suspended, materials you have provided to use will no longer be accessible to you.
You acknowledge that you are using our site “as is.” You acknowledge this site could contain inaccuracies, typographical errors, and that changes to the materials and services of this site may change at any time. Using this site is done at your own discretion, and you alone are responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that may result. Any transactions conducted by you are done at your own risk. Any agreements or purchases with a third party is provided solely by the third party and not Nexunom.
In the course of using our services, you will be required to provide Nexunom with personally identifiable information, which may include contact information, username and password (hereby known as “credentials”). Nexunom takes the utmost care to protect this information with the highest levels of security, however, you are responsible for maintaining and protecting your credentials in connection with your Nexunom account. If you contact information, username or password changes, you must notify us promptly and keep all information as current as possible. You are responsible for any activity using your credentials, even unauthorized use. If you discover unauthorized use of your credentials, contact Nexunom immediately.
Fees and Payments
You agree to any fee and payment terms described during your registration process. If making credit card payments, you agree that you have authority to provide this information to Nexunom and will be responsible for all charges made. You agree that until you cancel your services, you will be responsible for the fees that accrue. Should your credit card company fail to pay your billed amount, Nexunom reserves the right to suspend your account and services until the amount is paid. In the event legal recourse is necessary to recoup balances due, you agree to reimburse Nexunom for any legal fees due.
Your use of this site is limited to the amount paid to Nexunom for the period covered and the services covered only.
You agree that you are solely responsible for the content you make available through our site. You acknowledge that you are the sole owner of the content and hold all rights, licenses, releases, etc necessary. You agree that you will not infringe, violate or misappropriate another’s trademark, patent, copyright, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights.
Nexunom reserves the right to remove content at any time, and at our sole discretion. You may not engage in communications, use of software, data, or other information that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, tortious, or that contains any explicit or graphic information. Your content may not victimize, harass, degrade or intimidate another, and you verify that no content contains viruses, or anything designed to disrupt, damage or limit the function of software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You agree to grant Nexunom non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited use of rights to copy, distribute, publish, use, reformat, update any and all listings and other information or content that is made available by you in connection with your use of our services.
Third Party Services and Software
You may be able to access third party services, resources or content via Nexunom. We do not endorse or assume liability for any content from third party users of this site. You assume sole responsibility and assume any risk associated with accessing third party materials. Nexunom is not responsible for the accuracy or availability of third party materials or products, has no liability to you or any third party for harm or losses suffered as a result of your access to third party materials, does not make any promises to remove third party materials from being accessed through services. Your ability to access third party materials does not imply in any way endorsement by Nexunom of these materials or services. Nexunom has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any third party materials through use of Services.
You may never attempt to breach our security measures or attempt to gain access to restricted locations on our site, network or server. You agree not to infringe on anyone else’s ability to use our site.
When you visit the website or communicate with use, you consent to also receiving communications from us. You may opt out of future communications at any time.
Ownership and Trademarks
As an invitee who has received a feedback request from one of our customers, we collect very limited information once you interact with the review invitation. This information includes the review site link you click on when you open the invite link, your IP address, and the date and time you open the link and click on a review site.
Restrictions of Use
You agree not to do any of the following while using our site, services or content:
- Access, post, submit, or transmit any material that infringes, misappropriates or violates another’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or intellectual property rights or rights of privacy; violates or encourages conduct that would violate any law or regulation; is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; is defamatory, vulgar, obscene or offensive; promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, harassment or harm against any individual or group; is violent or threatening; promotes illegal or harmful substances or activities.
- Use, display, mirror, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose the site or services, or any individual element or materials within, or the content of any text or the layout and design of any page, without the express written consent of Nexunom.
- Attempt to access, tamper with, or use private areas of the site or services not made avialable to the public, or Nexunom computer systems.
- Attempt to probe, test or scan the vulnerability of any Nexunom system or network, or attempt to breach any security or authentication measures.
- Avoid, deactivate or in any way circumvent any technological measure implemented by Nexunom or any Nexunom provider or third party (including other users) to protect the site, its services and content.
- Attempt to access or search the site, services, or Nexunom content or download Nexunom content through the use of any software or other tool otehr than those provided by Nexunom or avialable by third party web browsers.
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized communication, including advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam or other form of solicitation.
- Use meta tags or other hidden text or meta data utilizing a Nexunom trademark, logo, URL or product name without Nexunom express written consent.
- Use the site and services for the purpose of bringing an intellectual property infringement claim against Nexunom or for the purpose of creating a competitive product or service.
- Attempt to decipher or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the site, services and content.
- Interfere with or attempt to interfere with the access of any user, host or network connected to the site or services, including sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming or mail bombing the site.
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from other users without their express written consent.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- Violate any applicable law or regulation
- Encourage or enable any individual to do any of the foregoing
We welcome and encourage feedback and suggestions for improvements to our site, services and content. You agree that all feedback will become the sole property of Nexunom you irreveocably assign to Nexunom your rights and interest in all feedback, including patent rights, copyrights, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein.
Nexunom reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify, discontinue, or terminate the site and services or to modify these terms at any time. If these terms are modified, the changes will be posted on the site or we will provide you with notification of the change(s). By continuing to use this site and its services, you acknowledge that you accept these terms, and any future changes and you are bound by these terms.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Nexunom, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, arising out of or in any way connected to your use of Nexunom content, your access or use of our site, services and content, or oyur violation of these terms.
Limitation of Liabilities
You understand and agree that Nexunom Shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages that may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of profit, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of goods or services, or any other tangible loss.
Entire Agreement, Governing law, Severability, Non-waiver, Assignment
These terms, in conjunction with our privacy and security policy, constitute the entire agreement between the parties relating to services and all related activities. These terms shall not be modified or changed except in writing and signed by all partes or by a new posting of these terms issued by Nexunom. If any part of these terms is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part shall be deemed severed and does not affect the validity of the remainder of the terms. The failure of Nexunom to enforce or exercise a right or provision under these terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, contact us by following this link.